September 9, 2012

Neon Baby Shower


Hope you all had a lovely weekend. So sorry for the lack of posts of late. I promise I will be picking up the pace alot more from now on. Lots of lovely and exciting things to share and show you all. 

Now, I love myself a little neon and a little contemporary design and this next party by Mariana of Yum Eventos is no exception. I just love all the little details, and especially loving the heart shape (thumbtack and string) backdrop. Something I've been wanting to give a go myself!!


Party details as told by Mariana from Yum Eventos (Argentina).  
I wanted to share this baby shower I put together for a very intimate get together for a glowing mommy to be with this fashion forward and trendy NEON party. Fun fluorescence! Mixed with bold brights, CHEVRON pattern, saturated STRIPES and washi tape details.

I styled it together with bright whites and a contrasting neutral beige so that the colors would pop even more. As well as Neon washi tape accents to coordinate with the graphic decor from 
La Feliz Celebrations.

The dessert table included sparkling water (H2oh baby).  Mini glasses with striped straws and coordinating flags.  Triangle shaped brownies to go with the chevron pattern on the invites.  Delicious lemon cupcakes with meringue topping.  Dulce de Leche Alfajores, a typical Argentinian tasty treat.  The backdrop was created with a neon string heart, tassels in neon, brown and a bright turquoise.  All put together with a neutral background (very simple kraft paper! total DIY).  

Favors: Wrapped in mini clear glassine bags with a coordinating printable tag was a tassel jewelry piece that could be used as a bracelet or a cute accent necklace served as the favors for the party and were arranged as part of the table setting. 

Desserts & Styling: Yum Eventos
Printable paper goods & Decor: La Feliz Celebrations

















Have a great week ahead everybody xoxox





3 comments:

  1. Wow ! Thats really cool ! I love the backdrop idea, we used to make then in primary school..memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.I like that heart on wall and how incredibly it is made.Great.Thanks for sharing.
    Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails